
Ok let's just face it, I am being a little impatient. Let's review the two favorite words of PC: patience and flexibility.
pa·tience [pey-shuhns]
–noun
1. the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.
2. an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner.
Without complaint and irritation? I can do this.
My medical package required me to get some additional testing even before I sent them anything. Awesome. All should go pretty well though. That appointment is May 25 and I go to get all my vaccinations on May 21. Who would think that it would be so hard to find someone to give me Polio and Varicella shots? No one wants to give me those because I am an adult even when I tell them I HAVE TO HAVE THEM!
I have a dentist appointment today, but it is just a good check-up to make sure my PC dental evaluation will be perfect. Both the medical and dental exams I am getting for PC are on June 2. HOLD THE PHONE! The dentist just called me and said they would do everything today. YES YES YES! They have an opening right before my scheduled appointment and will do it. Maybe this whole "I will, I can, I must be patient thing" is going to be a bit smoother than expected.
I'm just ready for my piece of paper with the invitation......in the words of Jafar from Aladdin, "Patience Iago....Patience."
No comments:
Post a Comment