
My doctor appointment for the medical clearance is on the 2nd....I have to have about 8 different lab tests run....which more than likely won't be covered by my insurance....which could be really expensive. So I have been calling around to see if someone in the surrounding Nashville area loves me or the PC enough to give me discounts or some kinda help. I mean after all I did get a gratis tdap shot and TB test. :) After a few phone calls and visits to clinics it has happened. The VA in Nashville CLAIM that they will cover ALL (that's right...ALL) my lab work that needs to be done. Say it isn't so?!
Yes, this is what they claim. I have to call to make an appointment next week to get it done so we will see if they keep their word. While I am in Nashville I am going to go to Nashville Cares and get a free HIV test which also has to be done. So a tdap, TB test, HIV and all lab work for free.....this isn't just luck....this is me not giving up and fighting for what I really want and it's all made possible via God.
In the meantime I have already finished the extra work that PC wanted me to check on and everything looked really good. Now for some more waiting....which I am getting pretty good at these days. I think I am going to go eat a mango in celebration of my potential gratis lab work. (I never thought I would be so happy to get blood work done for free)
1 comment:
yay.... you could have asked for help we would support you all the way, good luck with all those blood tests, you got my prayers.oh does that mean your tests on the june 2, are not going to be done in KY
Post a Comment