
I just got my medical package in the mail. Whoa. Just looking at it makes me stress out. Why can't the Peace Corp just take my word that I am healthy and send me on my way? Lol. (I know why...I'm just lazy/stressed/ready to go and really want to get the invitation right now and this is the only thing stopping me!)
I am going to try to get my lab work done early so that part can be out of the way with. In order to do so I have to fax the orders to my doctor who will then send an order to a place here that will do the tests. Goody. The Peace Corps two favorite words: time and patience. I will, I must, I can!
I think the medical clearance is extra stressful because you have ZERO control over the lab results and exam results. It kinda makes or breaks you. All I can do now is keep busy and pray....a lot.
Cross your fingers everyone!!!!!!
(P.S. I graduated college this last Saturday...whoop whoop!)
(P.P.S.) If you want to leave a comment you don't have to have a blogger account.....you can just type your name in the box and it doesn't have to be anonymous either....unless you want to make me curious as to who you are....
1 comment:
oh my god, i am so happy for you.....congrats on every thing happening in your life, i will follow you all the way, you got my prayers.
Post a Comment