
I am almost there. I had my medical exam yesterday and I believe all went really well. On Monday I get my lab work done and then all that is left is waiting to get copies of the reports. Then I can send this bad boy in and a just have to wait....but my waiting will be taking place in Egypt!!!!! That's right, after I send all this crap in I am going to Egypt and visiting a friend for 3 weeks. Watch the PC contact me while I am there for more testing. Haha. Ooooh now I get to focus my stresses elsewhere :)
3 comments:
am glad everything is working out for you, soon enough you will be writing to us from Mozambique.
So excited that went well!! Can't wait to hear about Egypt.....don't get arrested, please.
Egypt, eh? Let's just say I'm super jealous. Have a great trip! That medical clearance will be here before you know it.
Jonathon
Post a Comment