Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I lied
Ok so a change in plans. I received all my lab reports expect for my varicella titer...which they said should be here any day now. As I was reviewing my reports trying to decode all the medical lingo to see if I was normal or not, I found my urinalysis didn't appear normal because of some stuff. So I called my doctor and explained why I thought it didn't appear normal and she agreed I needed to do another one before I send it all in. I called the VA to see what they were going to do and luckily they agreed to do another one and instead of having me go allllll the way to Nashville I went to the VA in Murfreesboro. This trip to the VA lasted only about 5 minutes and nothing crazy and weird happened. They said it should take only a day for the report to get back! Now I just have to wait for those two reports and I can send it in. I think I properly decoded the rest of my lab tests and everything in my opinion appeared to be normal because my result was always in the average range. Keep your fingers crossed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment