Monday, June 14, 2010
Done!
I am officially done with everything in my control for this medical exam process! I got my polio shot today (which didn't hurt at all) and now all I have to do is wait for my lab tests to be mailed to me. I called the VA today and they hadn't mail them (grr), but they said that they would be with me by the end of the week. I asked the guy on the phone how many labs he was sending and he said there were 4 pages worth....so hopefully that will be everything! Once I get those back I can mail this in and take a big deep breath and get to do my favorite thing....wait. At least starting a week from tomorrow I can do my waiting by walking like an Egyptian....in Egypt. That's right ladies and gents, I am a week away from spending 3 weeks in Egypt!!! It's weird to think I am going to Africa for a 3 week vacation and then about 1.5 months later I should hopefully be moving there for 2.3 years. Too bad I am not there now for the World Cup. Gooooo Netherlands!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment