Friday, August 20, 2010

More packing chaos


All my North Face stuff finally came in and I won't lie, it felt like Christmas ripping open the boxes. Although these aren't the typical items I would ask from dear ole Santa, this year's Christmas won't really be typical either! Now I will go on and inform you that the backpack I am wearing in that picture does expand to be almost twice my size....which makes it even funnier. Since the last post I have bought/received a few more items to take with me which obviously caused more packing chaos. Right now I have kinda stopped packing for Peru, but started packing for my last minute vacation! (as if Egypt wasn't enough ;)

Next stop: Philadelphia, New York City, Washington D.C., Richmond and Norfolk, Virginia, Charlotte, North Carolina and Atlanta! Whew. It's gonna be busy, bot good. Who doesn't need a good ole' East Coast/American History vacation with all their friends before they move out of the country for a few years?

No comments: