I am proud to say that this gringo is headed to Peru in September! Whoooo hooooo! My invitation arrived today and I couldn't tear it open fast enough. The picture above is my life now. It consists of nothing but paperwork. The problem is I don't really understand how to fill it out, when it's due and how to turn it in. I think I will just go to bed (or attempt to sleep) and then look over it tomorrow. I need a breather. I thought packing was going to be bad, but now I have this AND packing. Needless to say I am sure this next month will fly by. I thought I would have all the time in the world, but now I see my availability getting smaller and smaller. Time to prioritize!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Invitation in the mail
I am proud to say that this gringo is headed to Peru in September! Whoooo hooooo! My invitation arrived today and I couldn't tear it open fast enough. The picture above is my life now. It consists of nothing but paperwork. The problem is I don't really understand how to fill it out, when it's due and how to turn it in. I think I will just go to bed (or attempt to sleep) and then look over it tomorrow. I need a breather. I thought packing was going to be bad, but now I have this AND packing. Needless to say I am sure this next month will fly by. I thought I would have all the time in the world, but now I see my availability getting smaller and smaller. Time to prioritize!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment