So I have arrived in Piura and I am about to head to site for my first actual day and let’s just say all of this isn’t playing out the way I anticipated.
For starters, my friend Amy has decided to head back to the States so we are one more person less for Piura. The next bit of news is I woke up feeling deathly ill. It feels like my intestines are being ripped into pieces and I am nauseated. I also went to the post office to get my kindle I have been dying to receive and I open the package to find out it’s broken. Then I talk to my mom and she informs me my great grandmother has died. So basically I am a complete mess and I haven’t even made it to site. Please keep me and my family in your prayers because times are super tough right now.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you are feeling sick
I actually go to the Dentist and Dr. in Lima (I live in the U.S)
so you should get good care
best of luck
TE AMO PERU
Jim
Post a Comment